Thursday, May 05, 2005

The Mark V Ewok Crusher



I had a link to this in a post on my geek fiction blog (here), but nobody reads that blog so I thought I'd share the joy over here.

Check this out: The Plustech walking forest machine, which is made by a John Deere R&D subsidiary in Finland. Is that the coolest thing ever? Yes. Yes, it is. With technology like this, I give it twenty years, tops, before we have full-on military spider tanks!

Go visit Plustech's site, and watch the video of this thing in action - you'll dig it if you're a geek like me. And I know you are.

4 comments:

Hate Filled Poster said...

That's bad ass! I want one.

Tom the Dog said...

I've never checked out your other blog. I clicked over there today, and I've been reading it for about an hour now. I love it. I'm going to be very disappointed when I get through all the archives.

Dammit, first Hulk's Diary and now this. Why can't I have these ideas first??

David Campbell said...

Hey, thanks a lot Tom!

I'm hoping to transfer all the Velvet Marauder posts over to a website soon, so it will be easier to read.

Hulk's Diary rules. That's totally one of those things that I wish I had thought of first.

The other kick-ass "in character" blog is Latigo Flint. He's the best.

Anonymous said...

借錢 票貼 借錢 借貸 借貸 借錢 當舖 借貸 當舖 當舖 票貼 借款 借貸 借錢 票貼 二胎 週轉 融資 借錢 借款 當舖 二胎 票貼 借貸 借錢 借貸 票貼 當舖黃頁 借錢黃頁 貼現黃頁 借錢黃頁 借貸黃頁 借貸黃頁 當舖黃頁 貼現黃頁 票貼黃頁 二胎黃頁 融資黃頁 借錢 借貸 票貼 借貸 票貼 借錢優質黃頁 借貸優質黃頁 票貼黃頁 借錢 當舖 票貼 借錢 借貸 借款 貼現 貼現 當舖聯盟網 當舖聯盟網 當舖聯盟網 借錢 票貼 借貸 當舖 票貼 借貸 借錢 當舖聯盟網 當舖聯盟網 網站分類 網站搜索 網站搜尋 網站黃頁 網站名錄 網址目錄 directory 網站登錄 網站目錄 交換連結 台灣網站指南 網站指南 借錢 借錢 借貸 借貸 票貼 借款 借貸 借貸 借錢