Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I loves me the old comic book ads



"Bill, you're taking a long time reading that report. Why do you read so slowly?"

"I don't know, boss. I'm fuckin' plodding over here!"

"You know, Bill, a lot of people don't realize how fast, accurate reading can bring extra pleasure and success in everything they attempt to do."

"Everything? Will fast, accurate reading bring me extra pleasure and success with the ladies? Or how about with golf? Will it make washing my large dog any easier?"

"...no, Bill."

"Okay, then."

"Just read the report if you can, idiot."

6 comments:

David Campbell said...

I'm not sure what the hell he has in his mouth... All I know is that he is plodding.

Anonymous said...

...in his pants.

David Campbell said...

Anonymous wins.

thekelvingreen said...

Clearly his problem is that he's not actually looking at the book he's reading. I'd imagine that'd slow you down a tad.

Anonymous said...

借貸指南 借貸指南 借貸指南 票貼指南 票貼指南 票貼指南 票貼指南 票貼指南 票貼指南 票貼指南 二胎指南 二胎房貸 二胎車貸指南 借錢週轉 融資信貸網 借貸9797 借錢888 借貸9797 票貼急救網 借貸指南 借錢888 借錢888 借錢888 借錢888 借貸9797 借貸9797 當舖指南 當舖指南 票貼優質網 票貼優質網 票貼急救網 票貼急救網 票貼急救網 票貼急救網 融資聯盟網 票貼優質網 借錢 借貸9797 票貼急救網 借據範本 借據範本 票貼優質網 借錢指南 借貸指南 二胎 二胎指南 貼現指南 貼現指南 借貸9797 借貸9797 借貸9797 借錢 票貼指南 借貸 二胎 二胎指南 票貼指南 借貸 借錢 借貸指南 借貸指南 借貸指南 票貼急救網 票貼急救網 借貸指南 票貼指南 借款指南 借貸 借錢 借貸 借錢 票貼 票貼 借貸指南 借貸指南 借貸9797 借貸9797 借錢888 借錢888 借貸指南 網站搜尋 網站名錄 網址目錄 directory 網站登錄 網站目錄 網站指南 台灣網站指南 網站搜索 交換連結 借錢 借貸

this site said...

I could almost look back on his FF with fond memories except for Johnny and Alicia getting married. I mean, ugh. I know the way they fixed it after he left (by making Alicia into a Skrull) sucked giant donkey dicks, but it was still better than Byrne's arbitrary manner of mucking it up in the first place0